Aquazone - 20% off
AquaZone is the perfect family day out, with raging waterpark adventures for the bigger kids and pirate play areas for the younger ones. We've got something for everyone, located at the National Aquatic Centre with some of Europe’s biggest and best water rides! AquaZone is one of Ireland’s most popular attractions and the emphasis is on fun fun fun for the whole family, young and old alike. Come and join Finnie the Frog, our famous mascot, for a great day out! AquaZone, at the National Aquatic Centre, is one of the most innovative water parks in Europe. A whole host of exciting features ensures that there is lots of family fun, thrills – and something for everyone. If you crave extreme thrills, raging water adventures, or just an enjoyable day with your family, AquaZone at the National Aquatic Centre has Europe's biggest and best water rides and attractions waiting for you!
- Children aged 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult in Aquazone. For children aged 8 and under a minimum of 1 adult is to accompany every 2 children in the water.
- For each child who is 3 years of age and under we further recommend that a dedicated adult be in attendance in the water for each child.
- Children aged 9-12 must be accompanied by an adult who remains on the premises of the National Aquatic Centre for the duration of their visit. A parent will be required to sign a parental consent form for children in this age category if not entering the Aquazone.
- Persons aged 13 and above can enter on their own.
- It is recommended that all under 5’s (those aged 1 to 4) wear flotation devices (e.g. arm bands) while in the AquaZone.
- Height Restrictions for Green Giant Slide is 1.1 metres, Dark Hole & Master Blaster is 1.2 metres and for the flow rider its 1.3 metres.
- Prices and times may change at Management’s discretion.
- Swim hats are compulsory in all water areas. Available for purchase onsite.
- SSE Reward general T&C's also apply